Sisseton Wahpeton College is pleased to provide potential students with this tool to estimate how much it may cost you to attend SWC after federal, state, and tribal financial assistance are taken into account. Please remember this is a calculator it will give you an estimation of your need-based financial aid eligibility base on self-reported information.
Completing this calculator will take 20 minutes of your time.
STUDENT ADMISSION PROCEDURE
1. Complete a SWC Application for Admission and return it to the SWC Office of Admissions.
2. Request all high schools, GED testing center, and colleges previously attended to forward official academic transcripts directly to the SWC Office of Admissions. All fees for transcripts are to be paid by the student.
NOTE: Transcripts received become part of each student’s permanent file of the College and cannot be released, returned or forwarded to another institution.
3. Submit certification of Tribal membership, or Tribal ID, if a member of a recognized Tribe.
4. Upon receipt of all required forms and documents as described above, an official letter of acceptance will be released to the prospective student.
5. Confer with the SWC Financial Aid Director for information on financial aid requirements.
|© 2009 Sisseton Wahpeton College
Physical Address: BIA Rd 700, Agency Village, SD 57262
Mailing Address: Agency Village Box 689, Sisseton SD 57262
Main Telephone: (605) 698.3966 Fax: (605) 698.3132